Faith Sharing Tips
1. Our ____________ (1 Peter 3:15)
• The goal of our instruction is _____. (2 Timothy 2:25)
• Sometimes more ________________ means more pain, so more ________________ is needed.
2. Share the _______, not clever _______________ (Romans 1:16)
• This is a ____________ battle, not a battle of wits.
3. Be ____________ (1 Peter 5:5)
• You don’t have to have all the __________.
• You should have some answers: a defense for the hope that is in you.
4. Be ____________ and ______________ (Matthew 9:37)
• Some people are not ____________ in the gospel at all and are even violently opposed to it.
• Some are not open and just want to argue no matter what _______ are presented.
• Some are _________ with their life and dismiss the Gospel.
• Some are honestly ___________ for the truth about God.
5. ____________ for them (Matthew 13:18-23)
• Specifically pray that:
o The Holy Spirit would convict them of their need for forgiveness.
o They would be reminded of the truth of the gospel in little ways.
o You could develop a friendship with them and ask for divine appointments.
o Other Christians would come into their lives and show them God’s love too.