Pastor Bob Hylton Ed.D
January 28, 2018
Isaiah Series - Prophecy & Theology
Sign of a Savior
1. Judah faced international times and
policies by King Ahaz.
a. As a man, the King is and fickle.
b. The northern alliance the king
to with them against Assyria.
c. As a , King Ahaz made
a deal with the super-power - .
2. King Ahaz learned spiritual practices
from Assyria and established them in Jerusalemwith consequences for Judah.
3. Isaiah King Ahaz a sign of God’s
but he the offer of God’s favor.
· God offers his in times of trouble.
· God is always than our .
· God responds to and in Him.
4. Isaiah called King Ahaz the House of David to
God’s displeasure and give a .
a. This sign is to draw attention to God.
b. This sign God accomplishes His will.
c. This sign the birth of a Son named
– meaning “With us Great God.”
5. In Isaiah 9:6-7 four titles of the Savior are revealed:
· Wonderful :
· Mighty :
· Everlasting :
· Prince of :
Enter your address or location to get directions to C&T.
This will open a new connection to Google Maps.